There’s a widespread saying that goes “There are jobs, and then there are careers”.
We don’t do the job part.
By joining Pulse, you can safely expect to nurture a happy and successful career as part of a digital agency that truly stands out from the crowd.
We are fixated on adding true meaning and value to our clients, using not only our decades of expertise, but also our core life’s passion. Our working atmosphere is one that is full of fun and laughter. We aim to keep our team on the same wavelength with a unanimous sense of determination to constantly innovate and push beyond the comfort zone when it comes to not just creativity, but also learning new skills, constantly evolving, and adapting to the ever-changing digital scene.
We are determined to be the best digital agency in Dubai / UAE and the region, because we have what it takes.Do you?
Join the team and write Pulse’s story with us!
Current jobs vacancies:
- Digital Creative Designer:
The Digital Creative Designer works collaboratively with the Technical Manager and Operations Manager to manage and incorporate 360 campaigns to support overall brand strategy, customer product positioning and related criteria into the thoughtful design development of integrated collateral materials for digital advertising. The position will support with the design development of websites, mobile applications, and integrated social and digital campaigns ensuring that all designs adhere to our clients’ brand guidelines.
- In partnership with the Operations Manager, collaborate in managing multiple projects, concept, design, art direction, supervision of production and overall project management.
- Support in managing the design and creative development for Pulse marketing collaterals.
- Coordinate all programs to reflect and enhance the image and position of Pulse.
- Work directly with the team on sourcing materials, art direction of photography, video production illustration and other services offered by Pulse.
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work designed and executed is consistent, cohesive and within budget and timeframe.
- Partner with Operations Manager to manage design and creative development.
- Responsible for maintaining consistency and integrity of the Pulse as a brand.
- Position requires 3 years professional experience in a creative environment.
- Degree in Design, Graphics, or Art Direction.
- Drive for innovation and disruption within the digital industry.
- Global mindset and an awareness of emerging technologies and markets. Proactively seeks diversification of knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, strong presentation skills, ability to personally organize and set priorities. Must be able to interface with all other team members within the agency.
- A commitment to excellence and the highest standards of quality and a strong design sensibility required.
- Must be aware of current creative design and digital technology trends.
- Must have substantial knowledge of digital production including creation, retouching, proofing and be proficient in InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator. Animation programs would be a plus.
- Must be capable of handling numerous projects in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Must be a responsible self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Job: Creative / Design
- Primary Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time